1/8 BSG Colonial Viper Kit
We are proud to present this behemoth model kit of the original Battlestar Galactica TV show. Now, if you wonder why a 1/48 resin after-market accessory is expensive and even more at 1/32 scale, is because the media does not come cheap.This model kit is for those who appreciate the craftsmanship involved into creating a crisply detailed model that otherwise we wouldn’t see in the injection molded category. This is not just another BIG model kit. This is also a collectible for serious model builders.
From Randy Johnson himself:
These models kits have around 50-60 pieces with many metal parts, so its over a year of work on the masters, and now the first 7 kits are ready to box up… There is a lot of resources and materials used for the creation of these kits and pictures just can’t do them justice. They are completely worth it for the scale.
Is it readily available? Read below…
- 1/8 scale
- Pricing $695.00 (USD).
- Postage is still undetermined, probably $40 inside the USA due to the weight.
- $75-$85 going to anywhere else in the world outside of the USA.
- There are 7 kits out of the 25 that can send out in the next week.
- Payments: I take Paypal.
- Best way to contact me is thru email@example.com – or do a
- Facebook search for SITHPLANET. Like my page to get more Facebook updates.
- This is over 2 years of work and they are finally ready to ship.